Regain Your Active Life
We want to see all our patients attain and maintain a level of wellness care. This is when your body is fully healed and only needing maintenance adjustments. It is still recommended to come in for periodic adjustments to keep things running smoothly. This requires a quick visit 1-4 times per month based on your lifestyle and goals.
What is Work Injuries?
The neck, also called the cervical spine, begins at the base of the skull and contains seven small vertebrae. The cervical spine supports the full weight of your head which is on average about 12 pounds. While the cervical spine can move your head in nearly every direction, this flexibility makes the neck very susceptible to pain and injury.
Symptoms of Work Injuries
- Swelling, bruising, or redness
- Stiffness or restricted movement
- Numbness or tingling sensation
- Headaches or migraines
- Fatigue or weakness
- Difficulty with daily activities or job-specific tasks
- Anxiety, depression, or other emotional distress
Risk Factors of Work Injuries
- Occupation (such as manual labor)
- Repetitive motions
- Lack of proper training or equipment
Possible causes of work injuries include slips, trips, and falls, repetitive motion injuries, lifting heavy objects, and accidents involving machinery or vehicles.