Eliminating Pain One Spine at a Time.
We are committed to assisting our patients in achieving optimum health and well-being because we firmly believe that everyone deserves to live a life free of pain and discomfort. We specialize in non-invasive, drug-free treatments for a variety of musculoskeletal disorders at our facility. Our chiropractors are proficient in a range of treatments and collaborate closely with each patient to create individualized treatment plans that take into account their particular requirements.
Our objective is to arm our patients with the knowledge and resources they require to take charge of their health and lead the most fulfilling lives possible. We are here to support you every step of the journey, whether you are coping with chronic pain or healing from an injury.
At the Spine Institute of New Jersey, our goal is to treat each spine individually to relieve pain. Let us help you achieve optimal health and wellbeing today.
How Chiropractic Adjustments Work?
A chiropractic adjustment can make you feel so much better. Your body does not want to be out of alignment, and that’s exactly what an adjustment can help address. It is also known as chiropractic manipulation, manual manipulation, or spinal manipulation.
The adjustment refers to the manipulation of the vertebrae that have abnormal movements and are not functioning properly. A chiropractic adjustment will assist in fixing these issues.
Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments
- Back, neck, joint, and other types of pain can all be relieved with chiropractic adjustments.
- Increased mobility: Making adjustments will assist damaged joints and muscles regain their range of motion, which will increase your mobility as a whole.
- Reduction of inflammation: Chiropractic adjustments can aid in the body’s reduction of inflammation, which can assist lessen pain and encourage recovery.
- Better posture: Spinal adjustments can assist address spinal misalignments to improve posture and lessen physical strain.
Is it Good for my Condition?
Several conditions may benefit from chiropractic adjustments, including:
- Back ache
- A sore neck
- Aching joints
- Athletic injuries
- Vehicle collision injuries
Depending on your condition’s severity, the number of adjustments needed, and your general health, the recovery period following a chiropractic adjustment may differ.
After an adjustment, some people might feel immediate relief, while others might need more than one session to get the best results.
After an adjustment, the majority of individuals may often anticipate feeling some soreness or stiffness, which typically goes away in a day or two.
It’s crucial to adhere to your chiropractor’s aftercare recommendations following a chiropractic treatment. They may consist of:
- Resting the affected area
- Using heat or cold on the injured region
- Doing the stretches or workouts your doctor has advised
- Keeping proper posture
- Avoiding anything that can make your situation worse
- Consuming a lot of water
Depending on the patient and their unique situation, chiropractic adjustments may or may not be successful.
Yet, studies have shown that chiropractic treatment can be efficient for a number of problems, including headaches, neck discomfort, and back pain.
Chiropractic adjustments are generally not painful, but some people may experience some discomfort or soreness afterward. The majority of the time, ice, heat, or over-the-counter painkillers can be used to address this moderate and transient condition. It’s crucial to get in touch with your chiropractor if you continue to have discomfort after an adjustment that is severe or chronic.